26 July 2010

5 more things I love


(in no particular order)

1. My big blusher brush

Soft, fluffy, luxurious and decadent for perfect peachy cheeks.

2. Mr Sheen

Just the fragrance makes me feel more together. Mr Sheen is about comfort and order – everything in its place and a place for everything. When my room has been Mr Sheened, I can be fairly sure all is right with the world.

3. New notepads

I like old notepads – it’s fun to look through old shopping lists, budgets, quotes and doodles. Who the hell is Greg? you ask yourself. And who does this phone number belong to?

But a new notebook is a whole other kettle of fish – so full of promise; practically reeking of all the fabulous thoughts and ideas you will surely place inside. (Of course, it ends up being more budgets and shopping lists and mysterious phone numbers probably belonging to the plumber or the lady next door, but that’s not the point.)

4. Snail mail

Okay, not bills but cards, letters and parcels (especially parcels!) delivered by actual post rock. (Although those annoying white cards that tell you to pick something up from the post office annoy the hell out of me - who has time to go to the post office?) I love eBay (eBay means parcels), Brands Exclusive is also good. And birthdays are generally snail mail magnets.

5. The Mists of Avalon

If I were stuck on a desert island and I had this book with me (and a pair of reading glasses), I’d be quite happy, thanks.
Image: Rasmus Thomsen

1 comment:

  1. You missed one....
    Especially the island bit ....

    Tall, dark hansome and paticularly modest... even he says so...

    ReplyDelete