25 July 2010

5 things I love


(in no particular order)

1. Crispy clean old jeans and my tomato red long sleeved shirt

Yeah, the shirt has bleach marks but it’s the best colour and with some faded old jeans just out of the wash, my brown corduroy jacket, nice lingerie and a splash of perfume, I feel comfortable, clean and ready for creativity.

2. Fresh French gels

Looking and feeling ‘finished’ with a beautiful French manicure.

3. Bürgen pumpkin seed bread

Stupid expensive but worth every penny. Dense, textured and very filling. Practically guilt-free portion size. Particularly delicious toasted with chicken, cheese and freshly ground black pepper.

4. Clean sheets
Bedding washed in Radiant laundry liquid followed by (anything but lavender) Fluffy fabric softener. Sheets line dried then finished with five minutes in a hot tumble dryer. Blanket on six then turned down to three once I'm tucked up inside. A lullabye. No alarm. Heaven!

5. Meditation

Talking with the universe. Not a ‘should’ like eating greens; instead a gift to myself – an hour of growth, relaxation and love - all for me!
Image: Suat Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment