20 July 2010

Posts I nearly wrote


Coming up with ideas for blog posts is really not that difficult. But coming up with blog posts that work…that’s another story.

So far this week, for instance, I have considered the following as possible topics:
• navel gazing (looking at sickos’ jars of decades old lint was just too gross)
• 5 quotes I like (deciding was too tricky)
• why I love the gym (even though I don’t today because my ankle’s caning after my workout yesterday)
• wildlife of the Galapagos Islands (I may yet pursue this one)
• Steve is a no good, rotten fink (fodder for this potential post centered on a scoundrel poisoning my fabulous heroics at work yesterday)
• why PR is a vital part of crisis management (don't ask Steve, he clearly has no freaking idea)
• what happens to juvenile, sneaky, unprofessional people who behave in underhanded ways and refuse to play nicely with their colleagues (Steve found out today. Ha!)
• 20 things that piss me off (this number was a bit limiting right now - come to think of it, 100 would probably be a bit limiting in my current state of mind)
• why you can't tickle yourself and other puzzles
• places I would rather be right now
• how Justin Bieber gets his hair Ray Martin still but soft at the same time (I had to actually watch three (count 'em) YouTube videos to answer this – all starring the teen twerp).

Ah! The journeys I take to bring blog posts to you.

(If you want to know about Bieber's hair, look it up yourself. Iiieeewww. Bieber fever is worse than belly button lint. I feel so dirty.)

Image: Suat Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment