18 September 2010

11 facts about my life

One chocolate frog just isn’t enough - ever.

Two is the atomic number of helium but who cares, because, more importantly, two is how many weeks it is until Lee Child’s 15th book comes out.

Three last singles’ is balm to my burning quads, hammies and glutes in a lunge track at the gym – it means we’re almost done.

Four days is how long weekends should be.

Five o’clock equals wine o’clock. (This assertion is general in nature only and is subject to variation without notice.)

Six minutes is how late for work I run if I sit down for a cup of tea in the morning. (Yeah, I know, it’s utterly anal to know this stuff.)

Seven – no, not dwarves, deadly sins or days of Creation, rather the number of ingredients on my fav Domino's pizza – the Godfather – not counting the extra cheese I order. (For the full taste sensation, you need to eat it cold, of course – see Hot and cold).

Eight is my shoe size.

Nine is how many cool Myron Bolitar novels Harlan Coben has written (the next one is tentatively scheduled for release next autumn). There are no uncool ones.

Ten bucks is the value of the voucher you get when your friend signs up for Brands Exclusive and then buys something (they’ll hate you forever – in the nicest possible way - because they won’t be able to resist those daily emails full of designer handbags, shoes, towels and toys).

Eleven is the number of my house – in numerology, this is apparently a ‘master number’ for a house, all about creativity, intuition and spiritual truth.


Image: Paul

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on number one... one freddo is never enough...if I could I would eat at least 4...ok maybe the whole packet before saying it was too many!! Especially with a cup of hot chocolate or tea beside me YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you??... i cant find ur profile..
    im sorry just curiosity.. cus themonstress is usually my nickname..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! A fellow Monstress! Cool :-) I have updated my 'About me' section for you. Who are you?

    ReplyDelete