01 September 2010

Quiz - What your socks say about you

Be sure and coment on your results!

1. Which of the following would you most like to wear?

a) Thick, white cotton sports socks

b) Patterned business socks

c) Plain black Explorer socks

d) ‘Toe’ socks (like gloves for your feet)



2. When your socks come off the line, what are you more likely to do?

a) Fold them as I put them in the basket – it’s easy because I hang them in pairs

b) Leave them in a laundry basket for a week or two until their mates turn up

c) Wrestle them from the dog’s maw

d) Tell my spouse they’re doing a great job with the laundry – and go back to the TV



3. If your socks could talk, what would they most likely say?

a) Wear me! Wear me!

b) How about ditching the uncomfortable shoes in favour of your uggies

c) I'll hide this time and you can hide the next time. They'll never find us both!

d) Cut your freaking toenails, you animal



4. How many pairs of socks do you own?

a) More than ten

b) Less than ten

c) Hard to say

d) None



5. How do you fold your socks?

a) Two folds, a roll and then you smooth them in to a nice flat package

b) One fold and a roll

c) Scrunch and roll (one, fluid, economical manoeuvre)

d) Fold? Who folds socks?



Scoring

Mostly a’s

‘A’ is for anal. You’re a neat freak, leaning towards OCD. They're only socks, for Chrissakes. Lighten up. Take your CDs out of alphabetical order, eat the red ones first, forget to squeegy the shower screen, use your sock as a hand puppet – I dare you.

Mostly b’s

You have a rational, sensible and balanced attitude to socks…and to life. You manage to strike a balance between creativity and control and while you care what people think, you don’t let others’ opinions bulldoze your life. If you wanted to use socks as hand puppets (and you might!), you’d buy special socks for the project and buy half of Spotlight to decorate them.

Mostly c’s

You’re laissez-faire, leaning towards lazy and bordering on boring, too. Sometimes your casual attitude gets you chewed up and spat out but mostly you cruise through life, blissfully unaware of the havoc you cause and the opportunities you miss. You’re too busy reheating your coffee and trying to find your car keys to play sock hand puppets with the kids.

Mostly d’s

You’re a free spirit who values the carefree life over rules, guidelines or even suggestions. You are truly a person of the most ‘special’ variety. You’d probably use your friend's sock as a hand puppet, even if they'd been wearing it all day.

3 comments:

  1. And for those of you who answered "my socks walk out of the room by themselves" .... its time to wash your feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I got all A's but the funny thing is, I am not at all OCDic! I will admit I do hang my socks on the washing line in pairs so when I take them in I can fold them together...( well that is what I tell my self every time I hang them out..) however, i just end up throwing them in the basket and end up searching for their pair later on when i eventually decide to put my washing in my draws/cupboards! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention that I wear the black socks in the family?

    ReplyDelete